Kayaking with the Girls

A couple of weekends ago, the weather was beautiful and relatively warm, so a bunch of my friends from New Bern (and Amanda from Raleigh) decided to take advantage of our free weekend to go kayaking. We departed from Beaufort and paddled for a solid 4 hours with a break for snacks and pictures. The day was fun and challenging all at the same time and I hope we will be able to do it again soon! Some of the pics are out of order, but you'll get the idea.

Boats before departure.

Group pow-wow about our route.

Our kayaking guide April.


Me and my boat.


After Snack, we posed for a few pictures. I had to sprint up the dune for that one...

Meredith, our very own Karate Kid.

Leaving from our break... meaning we were AGAINST the wind this time.

Posing for a good shot.

Our token "funny" picture.

Taking a break.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, these pictures make me so jealous! I'd love to be paddling now, if the lakes weren't frozen up here! Hope all is going well with you guys!